We have different support channels:
Sometimes, users ask in the Atlassian Community, where we actively reply. You can access with your Atlassian user.
If you don’t find the answers you seek, feel free to create a ticket in our Jira Service Desk system. This is the best way to contact us. It’s easier for us to keep track of the request or question there and set a priority.
And if you prefer the good-old email system, just drop us a line to support /at/ roninpixels /dot/ atlassian /dot/ net .
- Dashboard Hub Connector Apps
A connector app is a special app to integrate with external Jira instances, Confluence or Bitbucket
- Dashboard Integrations: Supported Products
Discover what products can be integrated now and what will be soon
- Jira Dashboards: Native Gadgets and Product Integrations
Enjoy all the gadgets and product integrations in your Jira Dashboards natively.
- Data Residency (Cloud)
Learn where your data is hosted with automated data residency
- Manage Access to the Jira Service Management Customer Portal
Manage the access of users to the customer portal of Jira Service Management
- Manage Global Access Restrictions
Set global access restrictions to indicate who can use the app
- Manage Permissions on Dashboards
Set view and/or edit permissions at dashboard level.
- How to Enhance your Data Visualization
Dashboard Hub enhances your data visualization with Pre-defined templates, 70+ ready-to-go gadgets and powerful integrations.
- Learn about Enterprise-Ready Features
Learn about the main Enterprise grade features for your dashboards
- Learn about Public or External Sharing
Dashboards can be shared externally using a secure and unique link.
- Firewall issues
Potential issues with firewalls
- Hybrid Dashboards: Data from Server, Data Center and Cloud in the same Dashboard
Find out everything about Hybrid Dashboards: Data from server, data center and/or cloud in the same dashboard
Worried about your data? Read here all the details about Dashboard Hub security